Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Amen

You showed effenciently what is beuty and what we thke for granted. Humanity is what makes us human. With out it what are we?

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Epic Undectable Aggressiveness

Great Game. Like the the previous games with 150% more epic. When I used a pickaxe the first thing I thought was "NOOO My Inventory" until I realized it blew me through a wall. Very cool, Liked epic win best as it was the first win I got on this game.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Almost got you. Almost

XS & GirlStep - Obelisk XS & GirlStep - Obelisk

Drop It like A B0:55

Oh wait thats only on youtube. Great track. I only wish the drop was a little harder. other than that its great.

Jimmypig responds:

This is more B0:56 :/

TI:.Alternate Attention TI:.Alternate Attention

Am I high?

Songs like this are great, especially trance, when done right. This gave me the feeling of being in a trance (as it should do to me). It tells a story, a unique story. Great song, very flowing as it should be. Also if you don't mind i would like permission (just in case) to use it for videos that I make.

P.S. also the title "Am I high?" refers to the feeling the song gives me the feeling of being High on life.

TIMarbury responds:

lmao thanks a lot. I feel you on the trancy and flowing aspects. You can use the song for your vids, would be great. High on life is how i live my life. remember that and you will go far :p

Fighting Winds *C-Star* Fighting Winds *C-Star*

Um... I think I was reborn.

Great song this is epic. I'm gonna maybe use it for a movie I will be making on youtube Keep up the great work. Thanks.

CreamingStar responds:

Sounds great! Keep me posted and thanks for listening!